Tuesday, June 23, 2009

NOT Loves.

realizing that i'm getting old...seeing gray hairs and wrinkles by my eyes
mooches
that i don't cook more healthy
oh...that i saw my likes and realized i'm a loser...all i do is shop and eat...and bring my friends down with me.
no sex for a really, really, really long time...(De-freakin' cember)
flossing ( i just can't handle it anymore)
not seeing my husband's cute smile, face, eyes, etc.
jessica "slut" simpson and her lame fashion line (why is it that if you're an actor you automatically get to have your own fashion line? COME ON!!!...and why does my ec"eternal comp" think she's hot? she got fat too....and she has chiclet teeth. seriously.)
cleaning toilets
wearing pink (baby pink is for babies. period.)
comparing myself to others (face it. you all do it.)
re-painting my toenails
deciding how to decorate my hacienda (or rather... not doing anything about it at all and having an ugly house)
not remembering proper punctuation and grammar from college
my job
getting sick on my b-day when i planned an awesome park city event and had to cancel it
not understanding politics
everyone decorating with vinyl lettering and roosters in Utah--please put the roosters away!
not doing yoga to get skinny
being a hypocrite
not being able to play any musical instrument
people who don't understand my humor
people who don't understand anything at all
people.
my impatience with many a thing
being towed in my own neighborhood
killing every plant i've owned
not having an organic garden
not being able to grow a baby yet
changing my mind....always.
not dancing anymore
not kissing passionately anymore
when good bestest friends move away
not being as spiritual as you know you could be
periodical cramps
germs
b.o.
old people whose dentures flop around as they eat....i might be mean, but you know it's not the most pleasurable to have to watch.
playing phone tag
Not seeing my lover til december :(

3 comments:

  1. you are so right on everything! you made me laugh every line! it was so good to see you and I hope for more visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nella!! These lists sure make me miss you. You should come visit me in Florida sometime...the beaches are beautiful here and I'm sure you could use some relaxation with the hubby away! Sure love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! We found "fried egg's" blog!
    So now you'll have to update it more often!
    Fun post...but Not Love...Mooches! Mike and I had to laugh, don't you recall your Dover apartment! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete