Thursday, June 18, 2009

Loves.

Talking to Jonathon on the phone, instant message, and via email (any form will do)
Watching the Bachelorette at Natster's house
Harmon's sugar cookies (sick! what is wrong with us?)
Chips and salsa (but it has to be MISSION tortilla chips and Sam's Choice Lime & Garlic Salsa)
Royal Thai
Making Claire-a-roni laugh
Anthropologie
antiques
Cottage Living Magazine (out of print, but you can borrow mine)
$20 skinny jeans from forever 21
Trying to dress like a teenager with all the trendy styles (I'm not very good at this yet, but better than janessa)
Gold hoop earrings
Days when I can sleep in
When my twin nieces yell, "annie (aka: auntie) rachel!!" when I walk in the room
Teaching the mia maids
New Hampshire
Fiji water
Dancing with the Stars/So you think you can dance?
Dancing the samba
Late nights at Janesser's keeping her company while her husband is working, and while mine is in the I-RACK.
Buying expensive shoes and returning them
Changing my mind...a lot
Sending packages to Jonathon
Jelly Bellies
Landscaping my own yard bc the freaking HOA reeks of disappointment and failure (would not replace my dead bushes)
Eating desserts every day, even though I'm worried I'll be a big white blob when Jonathon comes home
flan
Not washing my hair (well, utter lack of hygiene since husband's absence...but wait, if he were here, he'd like it - he wouldn't care and wants me to have dread locks and eat granola all day)
Shopping at Ross and T.J. Bumper
Sunday dinners with my family
The awesome new clubbing music at my work all day long (my ears hurt...)
Tweezing my beard
Watching Twilight 5 times a month with my sister Esther (they're so D.A.M.N. hotttt)
no-bake cookies
My beautiful husband. (I love him in every possible way. He is my favorite husband)

(as you can tell janessa and i wrote this whilst jordan was at work and we were bored.)

3 comments:

  1. Great job Rachee....you are the best! I'm so glad you finally decided to update your blog--even if it was me doing the typing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is quite the list, I thought it was so funny you are such a cute little lamb chop!!!!

    ReplyDelete