Monday, January 26, 2009

San Diego Quick Trip

i finally got to go visit jonathon! just for a weekend, but it was worth every single minute. we had to fit in as much as we could... we went to Sea World, California Adventure, Ruby's on Oceanside Pier (longest pier on west coast), Medieval Times (dinner and jousting entertainment), hung out on the beach, hot-tubbing, b-b-q with Marine buddies, San Diego Bay and saw the Star of India, ate great Sushi, and jonathon even managed to squeeze in a haircut.

it was fun but we were so tired and needed recovering time. the departure was sad. i was doing a good job not crying until i saw him walk away to get in the car then i panicked and ran to him making him hug and kiss me again.... eventually i went into the airport. he is so sweet and surprised me with a gift o' love.... a cute little gold necklace with a little lamb pendant. he said it was because i was his little lambchop. ohh dooder! so sweet. the end.

5 comments:

  1. oh Rach! That makes me cry a little! You guys are so cute and I am so sorry that you have to deal with this! You need to come hang out with us! I haven't seen you since we were at the hospital! I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for having a blog. I hope you had so much fun in Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send me an email and I will add you to my blog.
    lindsay.robbins@comcast.n

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dooder! :) I mean, Rachie-Cakes! Love your posting. That was so sad...hope you (and we!) can see Jonny boy soon!

    ReplyDelete